Prioritize Critical Math and Reading Skills
Imagine MyPath Features and Benefits
Adaptive and Age-Appropriate Intervention
Today’s teachers need access to technology and offline tools that empower them to meet a variety of student needs within a single classroom. Explore a next-generation learning environment that uses assessment data to design individualized, age-appropriate learning paths for each student.
How Imagine MyPath works:
Smart Sequencer™ uses student proficiency data to target priority skills and assign an age-appropriate learning path tailored to each student.
Imagine MyPath sequences instruction based on student skill levels in each content domain and adapts based on whether the student demonstrates mastery of new material on built-in mastery checks.
As students work through their learning paths, Imagine MyPath tracks their data — giving teachers feedback about their engagement, progress, and achievement.
The dashboard informs teachers when students are struggling with a lesson. Downloadable student minilessons and printable guided notes are available for use in small groups or whole classes.
Easy-to-administer, built-in adaptive assessments provide a reliable, valid measure of each student’s ability and instructional grade level. Integrate data from NWEA™ MAP® or Renaissance Star 360® to place students — so they can test less and learn more.
Scaffolded, Evidence-Based Practices
Discover a single, scaffolded intervention solution for K-12 math and reading comprehension that aligns with current research
Ensure every student is algebra-ready:
- Prepare students for high-level problem solving by strengthening foundational skills and conceptual understanding
- Efficiently scaffold students up to grade level by prioritizing domain-specific critical skills based on each student’s data
Develop strong, confident readers:
- Gradually increase text complexity to move students into grade-level reading
- Direct instruction videos model metacognitive reading strategies in student-friendly language
- Students performing two or more grade levels below their current grade level receive age-appropriate instruction in phonics, fluency, and vocabulary development
Content translation for
Read-aloud support for
K–5 math instruction and K–12 assessments available in
Effective Reading and Math Instructional Foundations
Actionable Data Empowers Teachers
Powerful, real-time data gives teachers valuable insights to inform instruction and help them effectively group students who need additional targeted help.
- Analyze assessment results
- Check class progress
- Track student growth
Interactive, Age-Appropriate Student Experience
Keep students motivated and engaged with an interactive and age-appropriate student experience
For K–2 students
- Larger buttons, icons, and action items
- Audio supports for early readers
- Motivation: earn stars and unlock sidekicks and backgrounds
For 3–5 students
- Keep earning stars and unlocking extras while leveling up
For 6–8 students
- Unlock new backgrounds and sidekicks designed especially for middle schoolers
For 9–12 students
- Greater control of their learning environments helps high schoolers focus on completing work, rejoining the general classroom, and graduating on time
Discover Personalized Intervention to Help Students Succeed
Don’t miss these program highlights:
“Imagine MyPath K–12’s adaptive technology, targeted reading and mathematics instruction, and actionable data helped our classrooms improve achievement. We are now more clearly seeing individuals’ learning gaps so that we can provide the targeted instruction needed to accelerate learning.”