The Certified Illustrative Mathematics curriculum. Optimized by Imagine Learning for engagement, accessibility, and usability.
Imagine IM Features and Benefits
Make mathematics meaningful and relevant
Students are natural mathematicians: good at thinking about problems, sharing ideas, learning from mistakes, and being curious about others’ thinking. Imagine IM is full of such opportunities — valuing and inspiring students and encouraging them to be more productive. It’s a community where all students can build confidence and become empowered with skills to apply throughout college, careers, and beyond.
Tools that you won’t find anywhere else
- A blend of digital and print that effectively supports a variety of implementation models
- Enhanced media content with Inspire Math and Family Support videos
- Increased engagement through student-centered, discourse-driven instructional design
- Enhanced manipulative and resource kits reduce teacher prep time and ease implementation
- Accelerated middle courses, as well as both traditional and integrated high school courses support multiple pathways at grades 6-12
Implementation that fits teachers’ needs
Teachers can better hone their craft as master facilitators when they have high-quality, embedded supports — such as PL supports and Learning Narrative and Lesson Example videos — that save them time. Imagine IM’s exclusive print Teacher Guides and Student Workbooks offer improved design, quality, and usability over other IM versions, increasing engagement, accessibility, and appeal.
Take us with you
Explore a wealth of tools exclusive to Imagine IM to enhance the classroom experience for teachers and students.